Shri A.D. Ratnoo
ADDRESS (Permanent) : 149, PRATAP NAGAR, KHATIPURA, JAIPUR-302021, RAJASTHAN
TELEPHONE : 0141-4913109
Cell No.: 9772201821,8879642031
E MAIL ID : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Commerce from Jodhpur University in 1975 (First Class)
- CAIIB (First Class), Associate member of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance
- Certified Bank Trainer ( Indian Institute of Banking and Finance/ National institute of Bank Management
- Certificate in Micro Finance(Indian Institute of Banking and Finance)
- EMBA (National Institute of Business Management Chennai) Credit Class
- Faculty Development Programme from Center for Rural Development(University of Wolverhampton, Walsall,UK
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :-
(In reverse chronological order)
Present engagement :- Advisor to N M Sadguru Water and Development Foundation, Dahod Gujrat ( Since October 2014) . This is one of the biggest NGO in India in the field of Water Management.
Chief General Manager ( Till retirement as on 31 august 2014)
Head of Department of Refinance of NABARD Head Office Mumbai handling refinance business of Rs. 100000 Crores (April 2012 onward)
Officer-in- Charge of Rajasthan Regional Office of NABARD (2011-12)
Officer-in- Charge of Himachal Regional Office of NABARD (2010-11)
Looked after the overall functioning of Chhattisgarh Regional Office at Raipur from 2007-2010.
In Charge of New Delhi Regional Office of NABARD from May 2005 to April 2007.
Deputy General Manager
In Jaipur Regional office of NABARD from June 2000 to May 2005
- Promotion of Investment Credit
- General Administration of the Regional Office
- On the Board of 2 Regional Rural Banks
Faculty in BIRD , Lucknow
From June 1996 to 2000) ; Specialised in:
- Organizational Development Interventions
- Goal Oriented Project Planning
- Participatory Rural Appraisal
- District Credit Planning
Assistant General Manager/Development Officer
Rajasthan Regional office, NABARD (from December 1986 to June 1996)
- In charge of World Bank sponsored Project for strengthening credit delivery system in Ajmer District as District Project Officer
- Worked as nodal officer of Vikas Voluntary Vahini Programme aimed at formation of Farmers’ Club to provide common platform to bankers/farmers for bringing development through credit.
- District Development Manager of NABARD in Ajmer district
Development Officer/Assistant Development Officer
Tamil Nadu Regional office of NABARD and ARDC (Reserve Bank of India) Chennai
(From June 1980 to June 1986)
- Looked after Project Division dealing in appraisal of various types of agricultural projects.
- In Bank of Baroda
- Branch Banking in two large sized branches
- Officer-in-charge of Lead Bank Cell for Jhunjhunu District of Rajasthan
In Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank
Worked in management team as Additional Executive Officer, Development Officer in various Central cooperative Banks, Branch Banking at Head Office of the State Cooperative Bank etc.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Internationally trained in Organizational Development Interventions and research expert with strong managerial and leadership skills required for guiding developmental projects and achieving organizational goals.
- Accomplished senior executive with over 38 + years of experience in commercial and developmental banking with ability to interact with various levels of management in government, industry, NGO sectors.
- Extensive grass root level experience of coordinating overall development of the district as a District Development Manager of Ajmer District in Rajasthan.
- Vast experience in handling skill development and entrepreneurships development programmes for Empowerment of Women.
- Head of various functional departments of NABARD R.O. viz. Finance and Accounts, Watershed Development Department, Investment Credit Department.
- Extensive experience of developmental planning and execution of poverty alleviation programmes and development of micro enterprise development specially for Women.
- Experience in financing farm and non-farm sector projects and conducting appraisal, evaluation and monitoring of those projects.
- Hands-on experience of NGO working, coordination, monitoring and evaluation for adherence to performance standards.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work independently and as an active member of the team.
- Trained in Training Need Analysis techniques by YASHDA Pune.
- Trained in Management Audit by ASCI Hyderabad.
- Trained in Leadership role by IIM Ahmedabad.
- Was Member Secretary of the working group on Plantation & Horticulture for 11th Five Year Plan of Planning Commission of India.
Board level Experience:-
Vast experience as member of Board of 4 Regional Rural Banks (10 years), 4 State Cooperative Banks in different states, 3 National level Finance Corporation under Ministry of Minority Affairs, Ministry of Social Welfare and Ministry of Tribal Development of Govt. of India. Member of Executive Committee of Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium under Ministry of Agriculture of Govt. of India and member of high level committee of Rashtriya Mahila Kosh under HRD Ministry Govt. of India.
MAJOR ASSIGNMENTS HANDLED
- Successfully implemented World Bank funded project for strengthening Credit Delivery System in Ajmer District as District Project Officer In-charge of the Project.
- Conducted nine Organizational Development Interventions in three State Level Apex Cooperative Banks, 6 District Cooperative Banks and One Regional Rural Bank.
- Conducted Goal Oriented Project Planning workshops for District Rural Industries Project in Rajasthan and Karnataka.
- Technical input in conceptualizing NABARD’s consultancy proposal for IDA funded INR 66434.3 Million District Poverty Initiative Project of Government of Rajasthan.
- Prepared potential linked credit plan of Ajmer District for holistic development of the district after assessment of available resources, forward and backward linkages.
- In the capacity of a faculty member of the BIRD at Lucknow, trained officers from various financial institutions/NGOs.
- Coordinated all activities under watershed development assistance fund of the National Bank as in-charge of the concerned department.
- Conducted evaluation of District Rural Industries Project in Gwalior district of Madhya Pradesh
- Trained micro-Finance practitioners and designed training modules for various stakeholders in the SHG movement.
- Handled number of developmental projects in coordination with the Govt. of Rajasthan.
- As a member of World Bank Team visited Bangladesh in the year 1990 to study the micro-credit financing of Grameen Bank. The report of the team provided source material for launching micro credit project by NABARD in the year 1991-92.
- Study Visit to Agriculture Development Bank of China and International Network for Bamboo and Rattan in the year 2006.
- Countries visited :- UK ,France,Italy,Switzerland,Singapore,Malysia,Thailand,Australia,South Africa, Dubai